Featured Free Online Games
GamersFirst has released a new content update for APB ReloadedPosted 04/20/12 12:03 PM
Reloaded Productions, has released the version 1.7.0 of its action MMO APB Reloaded. Titled “New Breed Part 1,” the update introduces entirely new game content, new environment changes and new audio.
The update comes with the next new key features:
- New Progression Contacts in the game, handing out new player levels and the very latest experimental gear and gadgets. By finding them, players can earn themselves cool new virtual gear.
- Weekly Challenges added to the Fight Club zones. Players can now compete for several tiers of prizes using entirely new, heart-pounding game modes.
- New Mods and Features can be picked up from the new Contacts, bringing new capabilities to players including increased inventory, radar jammers, recoil decrease, opponent tracking and the ultimate high-tech way to lock vehicle speeds at MAX.
- Combat has been enhanced with new marksmanship and mobility modifications and sweet new weapons.
- New Custom Clothing Sets including this spring’s 'must have' Paramilitary rig.
- New Vehicle Kits for both Criminals and Enforcers. Players can cruise in style and smash into buildings and opponents while looking even cooler than before.
The APB Reloaded development team has been hard at work with multiple map and building enhancements across San Paro. The Financial District and Waterfront now boast a number of new areas in which both Criminals and Enforcers can chill or kill.
“New Breed Part 1 is a major step forward for APB Reloaded. The team has been listening to players’ feedback and making sure that every update makes San Paro a more incredible place to play”, says Michael Boniface, General Manager of Reloaded Productions.